Saturday, November 04, 2006

Letay's Notes on Dana In Peru - September 06

Dana went with me to Machi Picchu. She was very happy there. She liked the Mountains and the Inca. She did not like the climb. She did not see any gold there.



This was Dana in Saxsaywuman (ed: Sacsayhuaman). Dana loved the Inca buildings and there rocks. She was very tiyed (ed: tired) walking. She cud (ed: could) see the whole Cusco city from the top.





Dana sleept on the Amantani Iland (ed: island) at night. This was on lake titicaca. She liked the Munya tea and Qinwa soup.




Dana went to the Uros floating islands. She made lots of friends on the Uros. The boats and the islands are made of reeds. She met ten kids. They worked and went to school on the uros island.







Dana loved the inca kola in Peru. She loved the taste. She was happy in Peru because she saw lots of golds and silver.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deepa, Rossini, and Letay,

Good to again catch up a bit on your incredible journey. I continue to hope that some time in the future there will be a chance to hear even more about it from you directly.

All the best from Frank

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking at a few of the blοg posts on your wеbsite, I reallу lіκe your technique of blogging.
I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be сhecking back ѕoοn.
Pleаse visit my wеb site as ωell and tell me what you thіnk.


Аlso visit my sіtе hcg weight loss side effects

6:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afteг looκіng аt а fеw of the blog рοsts on your ωebsіtе, Ι rеally lіke youг tеchnique οf blоgging.
Ӏ ѕaveԁ іt to mу
boоκmаrk site lіѕt and will be cheсking
back soon. Plеaѕе visit my wеb site as well аnd tell me what уou think.


Fеel free to visіt my ωеb-site :
: hcg weight loss side effects
my webpage > hcg blog

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home